Welcombe Holiday Cottage
Situated in a designated area of outstanding natural beauty and surrounded by National Trust Land , Welcombe Cottage offers our guests an opportunity to gather at a very special place for a truly memorable holiday .
Welcombe Cottage is a short distance from a number of stunning beaches, from the typical spectacular and rugged rocky beaches at Morwenstowe and Welcombe Mouth (just 20 mins spectacular walk from Welcombe Cottage) to the sandy beaches at Sandymouth, Widmouth and Bude. The A39 is known as the Altantic Highway and there are many more beaches to find and explore off this road.
Welcombe Cottage Self Catering Benefits and Features
- Outdoor Swimming Pool. Solar panel heated. Av. temp 70' in summer.
- Sleeps up to 18 people
- Hot Tub
- Large flat lawn.
- Surrounded by spectacular countryside
- 15 minutes from sandy beaches
- Lawn Terrace with views to the sea
- Many local attractions
- Indoor games room with pool and table tennis
- Full Sky Plus TV
- Wi fi Broadband Internet Access
- All services included
- Pets welcome
- All linen and towels provided